Dental Health Expert Forum
white bumps in back of mouth by molars on inside of cheek...

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

i recently discovered small white bumps on the inside of my cheek and would like to obtain information on what it might be... it doesnt "scrape off" easily, they're not really painful unless bit.. however, they do seem to make a weird taste in my mouth... the bumps are far back by my molars/wisdom teeth... and lastly, once you reply to this, how do i comment back to you?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
It is very difficult to give you an opinion without seeing the 'bumps'--it does not sound serious but see an oral surgeon for a definitive diagnosis.
the bumps are just white, maybe pink, as it looks like they may be under the skin. they're kind of hard, and there's only a few of them.
I copy/pasted a 2005 thread from same site that will you probably find of interest to your inquiry.  I think this is what you are dealing/ going to be dealing with...cryptic tonsillitis... http://www.medhelp.org/forums/DentalHealth/messages/99.html. Just copy/paste this to your browser to read the thread.
A related discussion, white bump in mouth was started.