Dental Health Community
white line inside the mouth along the cheek

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

just before going to sleep,i felt some irritation inside the mouth along the cheek,when i saw in the mirror it looks like a white line which runs along the right cheek from inside the mouth.
I am confused as it just appeared in last few minutes from nowhere.
sounds like you may bite or chew on your cheeks
I agree with pertykitty that is what it sounds like because trust me I bite the inside of my cheek all of time some a small round piece and sometimes a thin long piece.
You may have done it and not even known that you did. give it a couple of days it will go away.
i have a problem too,its been a month now i develop a white lining inside the mouth to the roof of the mouth.its so uncomfortable.it srcapes easily though if i scrape with a finger...m not sexually active,what cud it be then.plioz help...
In response to all of you, especially teezy, this sounds like something that happens to me.  I was having a big problem with what seemed like the lining of my mouth peeling.  I could run my finger around the inside of my gums and cheeks and it would come out with white skin or something.  It was driving me absolutely crazy.  Then I switched toothpaste and it stopped happening.  I don't remember exactly what let me to this conclusion, but I have learned that whitening agents in toothpaste can be very drying to the inside of your mouth.  My worst time for this problem was always for about an hour after brushing in the a.m. or when I woke up after brushing at night.  The only whitening toothpaste I can use that does not cause this problem is Arm & Hammer Dental Care plus Whitening for Sensitivity.  I don't know why this is better than anything else, but it is.
i have a white lining inside my cheek. could it be an std because im herpes type 2positive. and a couple days ago my gums started to bleed n they never had please help!