Dental Health Community
why do i have tis white film on my tongue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to dental issues, bridges, cavities, crowns, orthodontics, and x-rays.

can any one help me i want to get rid of this white film on my tongue went to the doctor well the ER because im poor and he told me it was thrush  well went through the first prescription of nystillin  and didn't go away went back got some more nystillin didnt work went back then i was told that it wasn't thrush well  what i can reach dose brush off but comes back through out the day and its more like a coating of white yellowish nasty stuff.......  what causes this and how do i get rid of it ... is it because i didn't really take care of my mouth  by brushing ev day  and not fixing broken teeth ...have a wisdom tooth coming in i think my jaw hurts and have dull pain in ear and my lymph-node is swollen on the same side of broken tooth and wisdom tooth coming in behind has a little bump on gum think its pushing in can some one help me fix my mouth please thank you