Dental Health Expert Forum
wisdom teeth

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.

wisdom teeth
Do wisdom teeth effect the inner ear? I have 2 lower impacted wisdom teeth & i feel dizzy quite alot & was told it might be my wisdom teeth i'm 32 years old & had the top wisdom teeth pulled when i was 27, my lower wisdom teeth when X-RAYED were on the nerve line & the dentist said it could cause nerve damage & said its best to leave them in, I have normal blood pressure & i'm in good health just get this balance problem from time to time, so could the wisdom teeth cause this? has anyone heard of this side effect before? thanks & God bless all.
Hav you been checked out by an ENT doctor? I haven't heard or experienced this type of symptom related to impacted wisdom teeth. I would have it checked out medically first.
thanks for your reply & yes i have about 2 years ago & i wasn't found to have any know problem causing me to feel dizzy i shall be going to see an ENT this week, I was hoping the wisdom teeth were the cause of the problem but maybe not.