wisdom tooth pain & a root canaled tooth
I am experiencing wisdom tooth pain from the two lower wisdom teeth, and most of the ache/sensitivity is affecting the lower 1st molar, where I have had a root canal done. Since the tooth has undergone a root canal, will it be especially vulnerable to the pressure being exerted on it by my wisdom tooth?

My dentist has previously expressed concerns about removing the wisdom tooth and would rather not touch that wisdom tooth unless absolutely necessary. The pain is minimal, and I can ignore it but I am just worried that one day the lower 1st molar will have to be extracted!

Thanks for any help.
I think if the wisdom tooth is not growing at its normal position, it is not straight and exerting pressure on the tooth beside it then it would have to be removed. If the pain is minimal and does not increase over time then you can leave it as it is.