On December 3rd I had 2nd molar extracted. It has healed well. Since then my dentist has said that he can remove the adjacent wisdom tooth himself under local (other dentist referred me to hospital). the wisdom tooth itself has "rotted" and all thats left is the root, so he said it will be a tricky and quite long job. I am concerned about this, knowing the bone is still healing and regrowing in the molar extraction socket next to it, and I am very worried about damage to the new bone that is still growing. I would rather put back the surgery a couple of months (the wisdom gives me almost no problems so it is not urgent) until the bones has completely healed. I would like to know your opinion on this please and hopefully set my mind at ease or confirm that I should indeed postpone the extraction a while. Thankyou for your opinion on this.
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.