Depersonalization/ Derealization User Group
What is going on with me??!!
About This Group:

For people who Suffer from Depersonalization or Derealization. Please join so we can help one another. XOXOX

Founded by melindazcrew6 on December 9, 2009
42 members

What is going on with me??!!

Hello forum!

I've had this very weird feeling now for a few months....it's hard to describe....it's like I'm living outside of my body.
Often it's a dizzing, un-sure, un-balanced feeling. It's like living in a cloud.  My eye-site is also blurry at times and i'm mildly light-headed.  Anyways, it's starting to annoy me and it's been very difficult to shake. It tends to be better in the evenings and worse on cloudy, cold days and it does feel better after 40 minutes on the bike at the gym. :)

I went and saw my Doctor and she said its anxiety. She prescribed a mild anti-depressant but I got to be honest, I'm not taking it and I will not take it. There's something in me that just won't "allow" to take a drug for this. I have been talking to a therapist through my benefits at work but it's over the phone and although its been helpful, I'm not exactly thrilled with doing this via phone.

I should also mention that I've gone through some life changes in the last few months - a divorce, and my job can be high stress at times.

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you!
1 Comment
Hi there I see this post was a while back, do you still feel this way? I am also going through this same thing I would love to talk
stickybuns commented on A very inspiring colu...
Oct 17
Bill3381 commented on A very inspiring colu...
Oct 15
englishborn commented on A very inspiring colu...
Oct 08