Depersonalization/ Derealization User Group
im not me anymore
About This Group:

For people who Suffer from Depersonalization or Derealization. Please join so we can help one another. XOXOX

Founded by melindazcrew6 on December 9, 2009
41 members

im not me anymore

Heres my story, I used to have very bad OCD, but it sort of faded as the years went by. Im not really into the whole drinking and weed thing but ill admit iv tried it a few times. Which is probably how i got here, a week ago i got pressured into taking a few hits off of my friends bubbler and the feeling i got that night was really like no other. It started out with my heart beating really really fast, like i could hear it so clearly, then it all slowed down. and i went completely numb, i thought i was going to die.All colours scared me and i couldnt tell the different between fake and real, i thought i was a ghost, Just detached from reality. anyways it was just a bunch of horrible feelings and it ended up with me rocking back and forth until i felt better. Then the next day came, around 30 minutes after i woke up the feelings  came back, just not as strong. I looked in the mirror, and it wasnt me, my arms wernt mine, i was just so confused..
   Im not sure if these are anxiety attacks mixed with depersonalization or not but it wont go away and i feel like im going to wake up in a coma or something or i am in the afterlife. Nothing is real to me and im so scared. I keep zoning out and randomly breaking down into tears, This isnt me and i need help, has anybody else had this? any advice? when will this all end
1 Comment
Hey man the same thing happened to me about a year ago except with a bong. I had smoked weed a little before but I wasn't used to something that big. Anyways, it really messed with my head and I got scary high. I could feel myself being detached from reality and my memories didn't feel like they were mine. I was so scared. I was constantly looking up things on the Internet and freaking myself out more. What you need to do is just relax. Don't get on the Internet anymore and go hangout with your friends. Social distractions help and you'll find that when you don't think about it, it doesn't exist. The trick is to just get it out of your head. You are you and very real. Everything is going to be okay. It lasted a couple months with me but that's because I didn't know how to deal with it. Everyone is different so you never know. I talked to one guy who felt fine after a couple days. If you need any help facebook message me my name is Mason Hertweck. I know how freaky it is so I'm here to help.
Dreamyone commented on A very inspiring colu...
michhh commented on A very inspiring colu...
Jul 24
miadia93 commented on A very inspiring colu...
Jul 22