Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
ABI/TBI FAQ sheets?

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

ABI/TBI FAQ sheets?
Hello.

I work for a non-profit brain injury association, and we're desperately trying to find BI info (and it doesn't *have* to be FAQs, since I already found the ones on the Perspectives Network.  Pamphlets from organizations or caregiver info or anything, really, would be lovely as well.) in languages other than English.  Any ideas/hints/clues/links, anyone, anywhere?  Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Terri
Dear Terri,

Your posting may have better results in the neurology section. However, you can try the American Psychiatric Association @ 888 357-7924 if they may have the materials you need or refer you to the proper agency.
Yes, I'm a 37 YR. old male I thin i have sudden mood disored
I need to see a doctor in Beaver Co.  PA. Can some one Help!
my E-Mail ad.is ***@****    

Thank you for your responce.