Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Anxiety of Delusion
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Anxiety of Delusion

Hi Dr,

For a number of years iv being suffering from either Anxiety or Delusions. Over the last year i have being attending Therapy, trying to understand problems and myself. It is not easy but i feel like i getting a better understanding of my life and its problems. But i still have doubts. How can one distinguish between Anxiety and Delusions?

When does the fear (anxiety) of your girlfriend seeing another man turn into a delusion that your girlfriend is seeing another man?

I have issues with trusting people close to me but when does that turn into delusions thinking that they do not like me?

When does the fear of an illness turn into a delusion?. Or the fear of being poisoned for that matter?  

Can you have Depersonalization/ Derealization  with delusions ?

When do thoughts turn in delusions??

Hope you can shed some light on this matter

Regards