Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Celexa and marijuana
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Celexa and marijuana

I was wondering what the possible side effects of using celexa and marijuana were.  I most likely will not be using on a regular bases, but I am in high school and I hate to drink. And I might be tempted to pick up a joint at a party.  I was wondering if there are some real dangers?  Or just mild side effects. Please be honest I know drug use is bad, but I would appriciate an honest answer.  My doctor did not give me a straight forward answer.  He said I should stop using.  I said I know.  But he never answered my question.
Thanks