Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Crying Disease

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Crying Disease

I'm researching some geneology and found a relative(man), with crying disease and wondered what the technical name was.  Is it in fact and disease?  Apparently the doctor say the disease could have swung the other way and been laughing disease, adding that it was better to be the afore mentioned.
Nobody has heard of a pure disease like this so I don't have a technical name for you.  It is possible that what is being described is a rapidly cycling bipolar depression.
1 Comment
I want to know about laughingddisease.
Some question about it Please give the answaer
(1) How this disease happen to humanbeing
(2) What will be the last cure of this disease