Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
DBT INTENSIVE TREATMENT CENTERS??

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

DBT INTENSIVE TREATMENT CENTERS??
HELLO:

COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF ANY LONG TERM INTENSIVE TREATMENT FACILITIES IN THE UNITED STATES THAT UTILIZES DBT SPECIFICALLY?  IF THERE ARE NONE COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE NAMES OF ANY TREATMENT CENTERS FOR DBT REGARDLESS OF THE TIME LIMITATIONS?  THE ONLY INSURANCE I HAVE IS MEDICARE.  THANK YOU.

MADRID
The best way to find out more is to contact the Linehan group, Department of psychology, university of washington, in Seattle Washington.  They have trained people throughout the world. I believe there is an inpatient setting at Cornell Univeristy Hospital in New York and Westchester.
There is a DBT residential treatment facility in Haverhill MA run by Vinfen Corporation called Kenoza. You can see more about Vinfen services at www.VINFEN.com
there is a DBT residential prgram in Haverhill mass run by VInfen corp.