Depression kicks in after 3rd implant
Two weeks ago i go my third implagnon and i have always sworn by this contraception ( regardless of the occassional mishaps such as irregular and heavy bleeding ). I have always been happy with my implant and very comfortable knowing i cant get pregnant. Since i got my third implant two weeks ago - i have been extremely depressed and low, i cry about everything and i just feel very sad . I have been horrible to all my friends and especially my husband! I have ZERO sex drive, can't sleep for hours on end . I have been using the gym 3 to 4 times a week with a trainer but burst into tears when i saw him this morning after 3 hours of crying and 3 hrs sleep!

I need help - is it possible that after so many years on the implant i could be experiencing depression?
What you described certainly sounds like a hormone effect so I suggest you contact your gynecologist and ask if the dose of implant has changed.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.