Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Energy

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Energy
I have been on lexpro for 3mths now. For the last three weeks. I feel completely drained during the day. No appetite and have gained a few pounds. My main question is. Is the lexpro making me feel so tired and drained. I take it in the mornings. 20m. I also tried celexa before this, but made to nervious and shaking. Anyone with same problems?
You need to see your doctor again.. the symptoms you have can be sorted out..they could be not enough medication or too much....that needs an appointment and discussion of details.