Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Fioricet and Anxiety

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Fioricet and Anxiety

I have had severe anxiety since youth. I recently started to get horrible headaches and had to go to the ER. The ER Doctor Prescribed Fioricet and naturally my biggest concern is HOW will Fioricet make me FEEL. I need to take one badly to relieve the headache I'm feeling even right at this moment but my anxiety has kicked in and has had me on the net researching anything and EVERYTHING trying to figure out how my anxiety will be affected. ANOTHER BIG QUESTION IS.....I had a dysphoric reaction to Stadol and Im wondering if Fioricet will do the same. It was one of the scariest things Ive ever experienced....don't want to go through it again. THANKS!!! ~Mindy
Ryan has given you the details about this medications you need to know...you should be quite safe in regard to anxiety with the fioricet...but you should also be treated for your anxiety, either by therapy or medication.