Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Flying
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Flying

My daughter wants to take my Mother and myself to visit  my son in Las Vegas. I haven't been there for 5 years, my Mother has never been there. My question is. My Mother is 92 years old never flew before. Last Oct. she had triple by-pass surgery and in April she broke her hip. She need a walker to walk with also she can't see very well because of cataracts.  What I am wondering is it a good idea to take her on this trip. Would it do something to her mind. I don't want to traumatize her by taking her somewhere if it going to harm her health.