How effective is Cymbalta in treating OCD?
Hello:

Currently I've been on 300 mg of Luvox for about 8 years for OCD.  The Luvox hasn't helped with the OCD, but has helped with depression.  Recently, I asked about a change.  I've been on 60 mg of Cymbalta for about 2 months now along with Luvox.  I really haven't noticed much yet, although I feel a little less depressed.   How effective is Cymbalta in the treatment of OCD?

John
None of these medications are more effective for ocd...some work, some don't, there is really nothing as specific as you want...ocd is a symptom complex of anxiety and depression, so if you haven't gotten any  better response, you might talk to your doctor about discontinuing thecymbalta and begin talking to a therapist about your ocd.