Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
How

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

How
Is there a way that I would be able to not let the things people say bother me so much?
Yes, you will have to understand how what they say impacts your own self doubts, and then deal with them. You can go to my Masteringstress program and get some help with that for a very small fee. If you do that,start with a specific person and a specific incident like either being pressured, having a dispute, or being treated poorly. There are separate sessions for each of these.