Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
I do and i cant were do i turn
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I do and i cant were do i turn

i hv been hospitalised on numerous times my mom was there for me and my problem is well i cant rember all i rember is i got haldol and when i got out i stopped taking it as it made me draw up and now my mom is gone and im havving some really no horribble days i cant call my siblins because they will try to put me somewere to take my dogs from me im tired of being watched like some thief or kid were can i go to get away from the people that will be looking for me hes telling me just go now and worry about eating late