Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
I do and i cant were do i turn

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

I do and i cant were do i turn
i hv been hospitalised on numerous times my mom was there for me and my problem is well i cant rember all i rember is i got haldol and when i got out i stopped taking it as it made me draw up and now my mom is gone and im havving some really no horribble days i cant call my siblins because they will try to put me somewere to take my dogs from me im tired of being watched like some thief or kid were can i go to get away from the people that will be looking for me hes telling me just go now and worry about eating late
You need to get some help from someone so try to calm down and either call your siblings or your doctor and tell them what you are feeling..if I understand what you are saying, you do have to worry about eating so don't  just run away....get some help so you can get some peace, there are very good medications to help you other than Haldol...ask your doctor...