Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
I feel so bad about lying but i dare not own up, help?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I feel so bad about lying but i dare not own up, help?

Ive been with my boyfriend for a year now, I stole £3 from my boyfriends wallet while he was sleeping for the rest of the money for a pregnancy test. Hoping to pay it back when i got the money but he found out and thought it was his sister, who usually steals money from him to buy make-up. Of course she denied it and so has the rest of the family and i dont think he knows it was me.
but i feel so awful about it, but if i admit it, hes going to be furious that i didnt tell him.

Please help me, i cant stop lying.
Tags: help, SOS, lying, bad
Related Discussions
242532_tn?1269553979
You are going to have much of a relationship if you keep on lying, so now is the best time to start being honest, and try to accept his anger and disappointment but also tell him why the pregnancy test was so important for both of you, and why you didn't want him to worry about it until you got the results..be honest, own up, and hold your own position.
3 Comments
Blank
Honesty is always the best policy. Hate to say that but it is true. Especially since he accused his sister. Your lie has effected others, so you need to be honest.
Blank
No worries, if you go tell him you took the money he won't be mad because it was for a test which  is good for both of you.

Being honest is always a good thing.
Blank
This Forum's Experts
351246_tn?1379685732
Dr. Kokil MathurBlank
Consultant
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity