Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
I get turned on fast, and masterbate how can I calm down and STOP!
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I get turned on fast, and masterbate how can I calm down and STOP!

I honestly dont like to masterbate because I feel lonely after I do it, but when Im  talking to my boyfriend on the phone and he'll say some freaky stuff I get turned on fast and get wet. If im watching a movie of people having sex I get turned on  fast. Im currently doing a research paper for school on masterbating (masturbating) and sex before marrage and I cant focus cause everytime I read about what people do, I get turned on and masterbate as well...I dont know if this is a serious problem or not, but I dont want to do this anymore. I get turned on fast then my emotions take place and end up masterbating (masturbating). The other night I was watching my friends baby and he feel asleep and I masterbated with him next to me. I feel so horrible afterwards.

My boyfriend is far away I use to do it so please myself with him on the phone, but I notice that lately I been doing it even when im not on the phone with him. What should I do?????????????????????