Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Is adderall(adderrall) addicting?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Is adderall(adderrall) addicting?

My 5 year old son takes 20mg.tbs of adderall (adderrall) 3 times a day, 7am,12noon,and 5pm.We are talking about increasing his mgs.When we moved him from 10mgs.,to 20mgs,I could see a differance in him.Now, he is back to his old ways.Can he get immuned to this medication?He is starting with "I'm scared"when it's time to go to bed.Is he getting to much medication?His appetite is good so, i'm not worried about that.I want to now if ADHD, is a disability or is it a disorder that we have to work with.I am curious if alot of his behavior is a behavior problem or if it's the ADHD.I want to go to work but, there is no one I can leave him with that I can trust to understand ADHD.I feel that noone can handle him the way I can.If someone can just answer the few questions I have asked, it would be GREATLY appericated..