Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Is there something I could take to help with my anger from Welbutrin?

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

I have been on Wellbutrin for anxiety and depression about 4 weeks..I have become very angry and horile... I like everything else that welbutrin is doing for me but the anger is very bothersome.  Is there any suggestions of any med I can take to help with the anger extreme aggitation??? Thanks
It is hard to make a suggestion here because it is unclear what the source of the anger is.  Did precede the use of this medication or did it start only after you began to use this medication?  It's possible that the anger comes from the stimulant effect of this medication and if that is the case then you will have to change medications.  If that is not the source, then ask your doctor  about adding  small doses of Klonopin to take the edge off your anger.