Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Minimum effective dose of Effexor
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Minimum effective dose of Effexor

I have usually mixed Wellbutrin SR with an SSRI. The problem is that eventually all the SSRIs make me "zonked." My psychopharmacologist switched me to Effexor SR (3 x 37.5) plus 100-200mg Wellbutrin to control fatigue. I am having "zonked" effects now even on 2 x 37.5 SR of Effexor. Has anyone had good effects with 37.5 mg or even less of Effexor? I have fatigue with the depression/anxiety, and Wellbutrin is somewhat effective, but I am "wired" at 300-400 mg without the other medication. Stimulants put me to sleep, even at miniscule doses. Weird biology.