Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
My bad reaction to marijuana

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

My bad reaction to marijuana

Yesterday, me and some of my friends smoked marijuana. I used a joint but some of my friends used a pipe. After doing this i started to feel the normal high but after maybe half an hour i was feeling allot different i felt like a was falling through my body and my actions were extremely delayed i started to get really scared so i went to my friends house. I tried to ignore these symptoms but it became to strong i told my friends and i went and lied down in a bed. I was starting to feel very paranoid and had a tightening sensation on my chest my entire body seemed to be engulfed in a tingling sensation and i started feeling noxious but not able to vomit i felt all of my worry s and depressions amplified to a state where it was hard to bare my eyes became almost completely bloodshot and started to teer up it only lasted about 4 hours but it was by far the worse 4 hours of my life. Right now it is about quarter to eleven am in the next morning and i feel unable to eat without feeling noxious i have not eaten in about 20 hours but i still don't feel even the slightest bit hungry. I just hope it was a bad reaction and not laced stuff. I have made a promise to myself not to do marijuana again. After that being sober never felt so good. Has anybody else had a similar experience?
It could have been either a bad reaction, amplyfing an underlying anxiety, or it could have been laced with something....its dangerous stuff, and you are wise to stay away from it....more than likely you would  have the same bad reaction if you did do it again.
i am 31 now but when i was much younger i smoked a little pot here and there.once i started getting anxiety i got SO SICK the next few times i smoked.i got super panicy and threw up ALOT.it happend just mins. after smoking.i think it was because it intensified my anxiety sympotoms.
Laced with Meth. more than likely.
I smoked for years off and on and sometimes I am fine, and then out of nowhere it gives me extreme anxiety and panic attacks. Really common with marijuana-it is a side effect. Remember, it is a drug and has side effects like other drugs and paranoi, panic attacks are a side effect of it. I had to give up smoking a couple months ago after being a heavy everyday user for 2 years because during switching from lexapro to luvox I had a major panic attack on it and now can't smoke it. Probably best just to stay away from it.
I tried weed only a few times and it made me paranoid.  I hated the damn stuff.   However, I'm for the legalization of it, but only for medical purposes, if it helps anything.
My friends and I were smoking marijuana... we got it from school. we thought it was okay.. my friend started to look a little weird he said he was dizzy and his head fell into his lap i lifted him up and he said i'm done i'm dying.. i got really scared foam came out of his mouth my friends and i got him outside sat him down and he started to throw up, he lost all of the color in his face and could barely talk... I've decided to never smoke marijuana again.
could it have been laced??
He's smoked before and that has never happened..
I used to smoke alot of pot myself in my early to mid 20's.   I used to enjoy it and never had problems.    But once I started getting ahold of imported hydroponic pot (the kind which is grown in mass by organized criminal gangs in canada),  I started having panic attacks and unable to tolerate pot.   It is my opinion that alot of the pot out there is not necessarily laced per se, but rather contaminated with bulking agents (sprayed down or soaked in something), or improperly grown (extremely over fertalized, or molded).   It is unlikely that anyone would experience such intense anxiety from an organic, naturally grown pot.
It is known as "stress weed" for a good reason.  If you can't get outdoor, natural pot from a trusted grower, just hang up the habit, it's not worth it.
So about a month ago i was smoking with my friends and it was laced was something cause my body felt like 300 pounds and my head felt like it was being smashed into a wall and i would get ringing in my ear that was so loud i thought i was at concert.. worst experience of my life. since then i haven't smoked but on new years my brother smoked me up in his new bong with canadian weed and i got the same ringing but this time i shook uncontrollably and my brother (who smokes like a chimney) got really flipped out and like almost a week later i now have CONSTANT ringing in the ears.
So I have two questions:
What was it laced with the first time?
And why am i having repercussions?
I'll say it again...STAY AWAY FROM COMMERCIAL POT...Only smoke it if you know and trust the grower
okay ive few tiems to.. i did bongs and i felt nothing and then one day i choked on a bong after i had just sunk one and i was throwing up 5 hours strait.. my body was paralysed and i wanted to die.. it took me a while to do it again and when i did it was one puff of a joint and the same thing happend to me again... why was this? i hav never felt the high...?
Rule No 1 If you did not grow it don't touch it you don't know what it's laced with.

Rule 2 That **** seriously has destroyed many people psycologically. Not everyone has the same reaction but it has destroyed many lives... YES POT....

Rule 3 People who are stoned look pathetic to people who are straight.