Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Mylan A4

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Mylan A4

I am taking  four pills a day now of Mylan A4 (2mg xanax) if  am correct.  I take One and 1/2 in the morning
One in the afternoon and One and the earlier 1/2 at night after of coarse... waking up from a five hour nap.
my REM sleep is gone , so I think is my Melatonin. Extreme thoughts of suicide. BUT WITH OUT IT:
I am has always been a negitive, sarcastic, angry guy. I have mental Trama From Life experiances and early age use of LSD. Also a family history of bad hearts and cancer. My Grad father died of a massive heart attack.
My aunt, My father, who just survived a total Lung Collapse and certain death, and there is also
my uncle with lukiemia, who are all are all on Xanax. My grandmother died of Breast Cancer, and my Anut Pat died of the same. This is all just my Father's side. I need help.. have no money.. and need to work endlessly for the Health Insurance just for these pills... it's pathetic and Iam sick. I don't want to die
Tags: mental
Jack, you need more than Xanax, so please get yourself to a therapist, possibly through the suicide prevention hot line or whomever is giving you the xanax ( by the way, klonopin lasts longer,and will give you a longer night sleep). When you are suicidal,go to the emergency room, or call the hotline, or spend time with a loved one...in any case, you must see a therapist...also, look up a community mental health center in your area for more help.