Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
OCD is my HELL!

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

OCD is my HELL!
Its a Hard cookie to swallow when these thoughts become agianst your faith.
because ocd is dought it causes dought of faith which inturn becomes a HELL for me.
Specially when i made a mistake in my faith and asked for forgiveness and receviced it
It is A PERSONAL HELL to have everything you beleive in told NO by your thoughts And
Take your faith to the breaking point literally. When you talk back it tricks you personally
I have to over come ocd on my own will. Thanks and if you ever get the first signs of ocd                  JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not worth the hell its turned my life into.
Yes, ocd is hell, but you would be amazed at how much help you get from a trained professional to help get your thinking back on track...ocd is a special way of handling anxiety, and if you can pierce the cloud and deal with anxiety, the ocd goes away.
Sounds like your OCD centers around religious obsessions and rituals.  A cognitive-behavioral therapist can really help you with these types of obsessions, as OCD is a very treatable disease.