Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
OCD-relationshps
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

OCD-relationshps

For the past few months I've started seeing a guy who has been diagnosed with OCD. Our relationship has been really intense from the very begining. After about the first month of us dating he told me that he wants to see other people because he has had bad experience with past 'serious' relationships because aparently he tends to be smoothering and gets depressed when not togeter when he is involved and doesn't want to have to deal with that. COuld this have something to do with his OCD or is it just a classic 'fear of commitment' senerio. I'm so confused becase he is seeing other women but when we're together we have a fabulous time and really 'click.' Also, he has been depressed lately and I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to help him out with that.
Reno