Re: Depression? Mood Disorder? Anxiety?
Posted By rich on April 07, 1999 at 15:46:56:

In Reply to: Depression? Mood Disorder? Anxiety? posted by Mike on April 06, 1999 at 13:03:44:

mike,
    whats up?? im not a doctor but i have the same symtoms as you do and ive been diagnosed with major depressive disorder as well as borderline personality disorder. i currently take depakote for my mood swings and temper control. im 27 years old and i too am having severe marital problems and i just wish that i wasnt married. most of the time i wish that i was alone with noone to bug or pressure me. let me ask you-do you have periods of highs and lows-for instance-one day i will feel like i am unstoppable and can do anything-the next day i will be so low and sometimes even suicidal. oh, i do the conversation thing in my head as well-sometimes i think that i have a split personality. i also occasionally feel that people are out to get me or thrash me behind my back-ironic huh??? respond back if you want to hear more.
                  ***@****              see ya

Follow Ups:

Depression? Mood Disorder? Anxiety? Chris 4/07/1999
(2)

Re: Depression? Mood Disorder? Anxiety? Mike 4/08/1999
(1)

Depression? Mood Disorder? Anxiety? lb 4/09/1999
(0)

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.