Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
SERZONE

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

SERZONE
My Dr. has me on serzone and I am experiencing many side effects.
My vision is blurred, I am sick to my stomach most of the time,I have headaches and I am dizzy.  I generally feel blah.  The only time I have ever felt this bad with a medication was when I was given IVP dye and discovered I was allergic to it.  I told my Dr. about the side effects and she said to take one pill at dinner and one before bed.  What is in serzone?  Could I be allergic to it and what are some alternitive medications for depression?
These are all probable, or possible, side effects of serzone, so you should probably discontinue this immediately and see what happens. There are many other, and more gentle, antidepressants.

YOu might ask your doctor about celexa.