Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Selegiline (deprenyl) for social phobia
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Selegiline (deprenyl) for social phobia

I know that there were some studies about the treatment of social phobia with selegiline (irreversible MAO-B inhibitor).
  I was able to find one such study online but there was no abstract for it. I would like to know whether selegiline is effective in the treatment of social phobia and if so, what typical dosages are effective. The study I am talking about is the following:

Simpson HB, et al; Low dose selegiline (L-Deprenyl) in social phobia. (Depress Anxiety, 1998)