Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Wellbutrin SR
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Wellbutrin SR

I have been taking Wellbutrin SR 150mg twice daily for about 6 months.  I started taking this after being on Zyban that helped me quit smoking. The physician that started me on Zyban retired and when my perscription of Zyban expired my new physician moved me to Wellbutrin SR. Prior to taking either medicine I have never been treated for or diagnosed for depression. The medication was strictly taking for help with smoking. My family and I have noticed that within the last few months that I get agitated very easily. Is it possible that Wellbutrin could cause depression? I have noticed after really thinking about how I feel and react to everyday life that I should wean myself off this drug.