Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Wellbutrin and false drug test results
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Wellbutrin and false drug test results

I am currently on 300 mg of wellbutrin daily. I have read that wellbutrin can cause a false positive result for amphetamines in urine tests. Is this true? The company I work for does random drug testing. The first test is an EMIT test. If that test detects illegal drugs, then they test it again with a GC/MS test. Will either of these test determine that I am taking wellbutrin and not amphetamines?