Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
Wellbutrin
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Wellbutrin

I was given wellbutrin to try to get rid of the sexual side effects of effexor (by the way, other than that, effexor works very well-75mg XR).  The thing is, I take one wellbutrin (75mg) each evening and I notice now around noon the next day that I feel "odd".  In other words, am I dosing myself "up and down" by just having one (not extended release) 75mg wellbutrin each day?  Should I ask the doctor if I should be taking it twice a day, or if I should get the extended release type?  Also, even the once a day wellbutrin has improved the sexual problems, it's just the "dizzy-light headed-somewhat weird" feeling the next day.  I've on the wellbutrin now for 5 weeks.  Thanks so much.