Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
What can I do?

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

What can I do?
My husband is diagnozed with Bipolar Disorder. Is paranoia part of the Bipolar Disorder? He was on depacote 500 MG/day, when he had discontinued the medication intake things got out of hands and his paranoia became really bad. What can I do in this situation?
Yes, paranoia can be part of problem. The best thing to do is to get him back in treatment, and back on his medication.
What are the ways to convince him to go back to treatment if he refuses to see a physiatrist? I'm desperately looking for help...