Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
bipolar and depression

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

bipolar and depression

to wimbley111, thank you for telling your story.As I was researching, I saw your letter and felt so much relief!The things you have experienced are almost identical to what my life has been like.Thank you for telling a part of your story,(I know there has to be much more than this because I live much the same life).I felt relieved that someone else has had the same experiences and goes through the same horror, debilitating anxiet and pain.I am trying to get help, so I am researching.I found your story and even just that gaave me relief and hop.Thank you, you never know who or how God uses you to help someone.I hope my story will help others that are suffering as we do. Take care, sister.

imapsycha2;0oxoxoxoxo