Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
black out

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

black out

couple of days ago i had a huge anxiety attack all i can remember is my mom going into my room next thing i woke up at the hospital the next day, they told me all the things i did got into a huge fight with my dad,broke everything made out of glass in my room, at the hospital they have to gave me some sedatives to make me sleep and i cant remember anything it doesn't matter how hard i try. I have been extremely depressed lately, not eating at all, and having a lot of mood changes. please if somebody knows what can be causing this and if this could happened to me again i would really appreciate if u share that with me.
Jaquta gave you the best advice...but think of it this way, what came out of you was rage that was pent up..if you want to avoid that in the future, then deal with your frustrations as they come up in a realistic way so they do not accumulate and burst out like that.
Hospital is the best place for you to be assessed and treated.  Talk to the doctors about what is going on for you.  They are better to diagnose any problem.