Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
cant help but to lie

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

cant help but to lie

i have a problem i cant stop lieing. im going to loose my husband if i dont stop    he is my world.. i lie because im affraid of his reaction if i tell him the truth.. and lieing makes it worse.. please help
Tags: angela
the real issue is being afraid to talk to  your own husband...you  have to learn a safe way to do that...the block might be entirely  you, or some in your husband and his tendency to react..in either case, a good marriage counselor could do wonders for you and your husband.
try sitting down and telling him the truth . it is hard but if you want to save your marriage you should try. lieing only leads to more lies . its never ending. just explain all to him . i'm sure he will understand