depression anxiety alcoholism medication
I have been on citalopram and buproprion for over a year for depression.  I have recently admittted that i am also alcoholic. I went to my first aa meeting 5 months ago, but have "slipped up" a few times... on a vacation in florida for 3 weeks, and 3 other days during that time.  I am have been to a doctor, a counsellor during this time and have told them everything.  I am recently really struggling with anxiety and dealing with all my thoughts, before I would just drink to hide all that.  I have been researching and am wondering if asking the doctor about switching to lexapro (for the anxiety), continuing the buproprion (to combat the sexual numbness) and adding Topiramate for my alcohol cravings.  Can someone advise if this is a wise combination/request?
Thank you,
wavemagic
The first two are fine...I would be careful about adding the third.