Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
help

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

help

how can i stop being mad all the time? i get mad all the time for some reson and i dont like it at all. when someone says something that is the truth about me that im doing wrong i justed im not then after that i feel bad then i want to say sorry....so how can stop being man all the time?
Tags: help
there is no easy answer..it may be you are mad at something you are not dealing with, and it comes out at time; could be your self doubt is being triggered.  Go to my website for a free 3 day program to look at what is going on, and what you can do about..take the sessions on anger , both control and what it means...www.myvirtualshrink.com