Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
laced marujuan effects

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

laced marujuan effects

I am an occasional marijuana smoker and 7 days ago I smoked marijuana that i am certain was laced.  It was a very intense, unpleasant high and i had a very fast heart rate.  The next day I woke up with tons of energy even though i had barely slept, i had a resting heart rate of 90-100, and no apetite.  Now, my heart rate is normal and my apetite has returned, but my head has been in a daze ever since and it is affecting my ability to concentrate.  I feel tired all the time, even though i have been sleeping a lot more than my usual amount.  The fact that this daze is not going away is causing me anxiety.  excersize helps, but I would like to know if i have caused myself permanent damage.  Will a doctor be able to help me?  It feels like I still have something in my system, will this just take time for my body to flush out?
What probably happened is the speed lacing of the marijuana exhausted and depleted your adrenaline reserves, and you are suffering a tempoary aftermath.  There is no reason to believe that you have any permanent brain damage, but get rest and eat healthy and that will probably be the end of it.
The body works in different ways that are sometimes not very understandable. Marijuana can cause you to be burnt for sometime and if it was laced (sounds laced with cocaine) then it can take up to a month to regain your original ways, but if you don't I would def get evaluated by a doctor. Remember though once you have a panic attack/anxiety it can always come back whether or not you only had it once. but you saying a resting heartbeat of 90-100 could just be anxiety I'm sure it's not anything to worry about.