Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
opiate withdrawal side effects
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

opiate withdrawal side effects

I've just titrated off Depakote and am now taking Lamotrigine -- we are titrating that too -- but this one we're titrating up.  I also take 450 mg  of Wellbutrin every day, as well as 150 of Effexor -- I've taken those with only beneficial results and no negative side effects.  

The big one is I've been taking suboxone, very small doses, like 1/2 a mg a day... and I've been doing this for about 3 years.  And now I would like to stop.  In fact I have stopped -- and I'm on day 2.  My doctor tells me I should be feeling better in about a week.

Here's my Question: I've been suffering from loss of balance, loss of memory and tremors.  Are these normal side effects to opiate withdrawal?