Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
risperdal

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

risperdal
How in the world would risperdal help someone that has anxiety alrdy and then stopped using opiates and got double anxiety help. Its nt even 4 anxiety
I don't understand your question but I am sympathetic to the position that that drug is over prescribed.
Risperdal is sometimes used to treat anxiety and depression (amongst other things).
Did you mean that your anxiety got worse after stopping opiates?  I think that that is to be expected.  I expect risperdal would help with the anxiety plus be non-addictive.

If you continue to have concerns you should take them to your doctor.