Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
soma withdrawal

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

soma withdrawal

I was taking somas (about 3 plus a day) for 4 months. It has now been 2 weeks since I have taken my last pill and I am experience shaking and insomia. Is this normal for a withdrawal or could it be something else. And if it is a withdrawal how long will it last? Thanks.
It is normal to have insomnia again if the soma w as your way of treating the insomnia.  The shakes are a little different, and probably not from withdrawal, but from some underlying anxiety, probably the same anxiety that keeps you f rom sleeping soundly.