Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
waking disorder
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

waking disorder

My sleeping disorder is one I can't seem to find discribed anywhere. I have trouble waking up in the morning for work. I have no problem getting to sleep, I get enough sleep but I hit the snoze without realizing or remembering, people can be screaming at me to wake up, shaking me but I'm in so deep it takes alot to shake me. After I get on my feet I'm fine, no fatige. I also feel it's important to mention that the minute I up,I'm in a good mood (Most mornings anyway). There's hardly a morning I'm not singing as I get ready. Is this a medical condition. I've tryed 1 alarm, 2 alarms, a light going on and as I mentioned others have witnessed how hard I wake up. I
hope you can sympathize with this, my boss can't. Hope you have some answers or links that I could research. Thanks Karen