Depression/Mental Health Expert Forum
will masterbating(masturbating) make your penis grow and is it bad for ...

This forum is for questions and support pertaining to mental health issues such as: Anger, Dementia, Depression, Family Problems, Memory Problems, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Schizophrenia, Transitions and Work Problems.

will masterbating(masturbating) make your penis grow and is it bad for you

i have been masterbating (masturbating) since i was 8 now im fourteen i want to know if it is bad for you .
also if masterbating (masturbating) will make your penis bigger or smaller when you grow up
Tags: bad, penis
Masturbating will not effect the size of your penis in any way.
Avatar n tn
I hear it takes a toll in the long run.  You're less able to funcion with real women...
Says who?
matsterbation is NOT bad for you... it is completely normal and most people do it... and it will NOT effect the growth of your penis.  
If masturbation made a guys penis grow, they wouldnt even fit it in their pants. Masturbaition is completely normal as I am a girl I do it frequently.