A depressed loner
Hello. It has been 3 months since depression taken over me. I used to be a very bright person, but now, everything change. I can't hardly smile. I somehow don't know how to interact with people anymore. I hate myself. I appear "normal" to my family and some friends. At work, often i felt like i've been left behind. I used to forget all my loneliness and depression through my hobbies and watch tv..but looks like none of those can help me anymore. I often cry by myself and woke up several times at midnight. Since i appear almost very normal, is very hard to talk to someone..or anyone. Now, i always feel unwanted by this world...and the thought of ending my life always there. I know something is really wrong with me  and i want to fix it..but i don't know how.
It isn't hard to put on a smile for everyone else.  You can lie to them but you can't lie to yourself.  In my experience, just like hobbies and t.v. don't work anymore, your coping skills will change constantly.  If you exhaust all of them to the point that they don't work anymore, it is time to find some new ones.  What were your hobbies?
hi my name is fred i also am depressed one thing i learned is when im sad i basically choose to b sad..when u catch ur self being sad or depressed choose not to be..it really is our choice look at the bright things in ur life u mentioned u have a job thats great alot of people would love to have a job..maybe u can find love im married and m wife gives me purpose i dont feel alone..please dont ever kill ur self i dont know if u believe in god but from what i reaad u will go to hell..and life on earth is a blink of an eye compared to eternity..i found a really good friend on here that i opened up too and thats really hard for me to do but there is people on here that will make u feel better..god has a purpose for u for all of us we need to b patient to see what it is..so hang in there and choose to b happy!!!!fred