Depression: Support For Families Community
My Sister
About This Community:

This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My Sister

Last night my sister busted in crying.  Her and her husband had a fight and she left him.  She left him because they had a fight and she was upst becasue he would not beg her to stay....

I love my sister very much but my question is this:

She has been struggling with depression all of her life.  She loves her husband and is happy most of the time.  What does she need to do to stop sabatoging her life?

Thanks,

Larry
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1755802_tn?1338913410
Hi Larry,

That reaction doesn't sound as much like depression, but more like a self-esteem issue. I know sometimes the two can go hand in hand, but perhaps helping your sister to feel more comfortable with herself, might help her relationship. Good luck.

-Auburn
Blank
1551327_tn?1408668686
Thanks for the advise, Auburn.  I hate watching her do this.  I try to make her feel better but sometimes I am not the best at it : (  Most of the time I am the "big brother", and not the friend.  Thanks again.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Depression: Support For Families Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...