My Sister
Last night my sister busted in crying.  Her and her husband had a fight and she left him.  She left him because they had a fight and she was upst becasue he would not beg her to stay....

I love my sister very much but my question is this:

She has been struggling with depression all of her life.  She loves her husband and is happy most of the time.  What does she need to do to stop sabatoging her life?

Thanks,

Larry
Hi Larry,

That reaction doesn't sound as much like depression, but more like a self-esteem issue. I know sometimes the two can go hand in hand, but perhaps helping your sister to feel more comfortable with herself, might help her relationship. Good luck.

-Auburn
Thanks for the advise, Auburn.  I hate watching her do this.  I try to make her feel better but sometimes I am not the best at it : (  Most of the time I am the "big brother", and not the friend.  Thanks again.