Depression: Support For Families Community
PLEASE!! I need some answers & help!!

This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.

PLEASE!! I need some answers & help!!

Briefly - my husband had a severe depressive episode 5 months ago. We were on a cruise & we were put off in Cozumel and I had to find our own way home.

When we got home he got worse - 911 was called and he was hospitalized. He then did a 5 week outpatient program.

He was never put on any meds.

He has been amazing!! The man I married 20 years ago!! :-)

Friday - I call him to say I am on my way home. He said a friend of ours had told him that I had told the police he had a gun and that is why he was hospitalized

A. - We don't own guns -and we abhor violence.
B - When the police came (they were amped up) I kept telling them that he DOES NOT have a weapon. That he is a 67 year old retried man who is having a break down.

Any way - I get home and he is like Jack Nicholson from the shining. He was upset - went to bed and has been there since.

Sigh . . . . . . Here is the kicker - we are packed and ready to leave for Europe on Wednesday!!

What should I do??? This is a once in a life time trip = but I don’t want to go if he is acting out.

I have been crying for 3 days.

Please, please help me!!
Hello, are you there?